The Untethered Soul is a journey beyond yourself. Michael A Singer takes you on an enlightening exploration of the nature of the self and its relationship to the world around us. He shows how our detachment from soul results in anguish, alienation, and suffering – but more importantly provides simple techniques for reconnecting with what we have lost. Written with warmth and intelligence, The Untethered Soul invites you to release your anxieties and find peace within yourself.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to explore their inner self and find peace.
- The Untethered Soul is a well-written, enlightening exploration of the nature of the self.
- The author provides simple techniques for reconnecting with what we have lost.
- This book invites you to release your anxieties and find peace within yourself.
- The author could have provided more concrete examples.
- The book can be dense at times and may require multiple readings to grasped the concepts fully.
- Some readers might find the writing style esoteric.
Learn more about the author
Michael A Singer is the author of The Untethered Soul and one of the leading teachers of meditation in America. He holds a doctorate in mathematics from Temple University, and has been teaching meditation since 1975. Michael lives in Florida with his wife and son.
“This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to understand their mind and emotions better. It has helped me tremendously in my personal growth.”
“Life-changing . . .”
“This book had the potential to change my life, and it did.”
“This book is one of the best books I’ve ever read on personal growth and spiritual realization. It’s deep, but not dense – profoundly insightful, but easy to read. If you want to find out who you really are, this is the place to start.”