Brandon Sanderson’s The Way of Kings is the first book in his Stormlight Archive series. It tells the story of Kaladin, a young man who has been drafted into the army of a dying kingdom. He must learn to wield effectively the powers granted to him by his Shardblade if he is to save his people from impending doom.
For who is this book for ?
Brandon Sanderson’s The Way of Kings is for those who enjoy epic fantasies with complex characters and storylines.
- The Way of Kings is a captivating and well-written work of science fiction and fantasy that will keep you coming back for more.
- Brandon Sanderson has a talent for creating intricate, believable worlds and compelling characters.
- The Stormlight Archive series is shaping up to be one of the most exciting new epic fantasies in years.
- The book is over 1,000 pages long
- The ending sets up the sequel
- There are no maps or illustrations
Learn more about the author
Brandon Sanderson is a New York Times bestselling author. His books include the Mistborn series, Warbreaker, The Way of Kings, and Elantris. He was chosen to complete Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time series after his death in 2007.
“Brandon Sanderson has a style that grabs the reader and doesn’t let go.”
“This book is an absolute masterpiece. Brandon Sanderson has outdone himself, creating a deep and multi-layered story that will leave you captivated from start to finish.”
“Brandon Sanderson has a real knack for worldbuilding and storycraft. The Way of Kings is ambitious and pays off in a big way. It’s one of the most exciting new fantasies I’ve read in years.”
“The Way of Kings is an excellent, well-written book that hooked me from the beginning. The characters are believable and likeable, and the plot is intriguing. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys fantasy fiction.”