The Worst Guy is a scorching hot, standalone erotic romance from USA Today bestselling author Kate Canterbary. Allison Iles has had it with men. They’re always the ones who leave, and she’s determined to be done with them for good. When her best friend draggs her to a party filled with edgy artist types, Allison finds herself drawn in by the dark and handsome Damien Stark. He seems different than any man she’s ever met before – complex and intense – and even though they only share a brief encounter at the party, Allison can’t get him out of her mind. Damien Stark isn’t looking for love; he never has been. But when Allison comes into his life unexpectedly, everything changes. She makes him feel things he thought were long gone and shows him possibilities he never knew existed. Against all odds they fall deeply in love… but their intensifying passion might just be The Worst Thing For Them Both..
For who is this book for ?
This book is written for an adult audience and contains explicit language and sexual content.
- The story is very intense and well written
- The characters are very likable and easy to connect with
- The chemistry between the two main characters is off the charts
- The Worst Guy is a bit of a slow burn. Although the chemistry between Allison and Damien is palpable, it takes awhile for them to finally get together
- The ending feels somewhat rushed and left unresolved
- This book contains explicit scenes that may not be suitable for all readers
Learn more about the author
Kate Canterbary doesn’t have it all together, but she’s working on it. She writes romance novels because they’re the best way to figure out her own love life. (And yes, she does like math.) Kate lives in New England with her husband and two children.
“So hot! I loved it!”
“The Worst Guy is a dark, sensual tale that held my attention from beginning to end. Ms. Canterbary has a real gift for creating unforgettable characters and mouth-watering scenes.”
“Holy hotness batman! This book is off the charts!”
“Kate Canterbary is one of my auto-buy authors. Each book she writes pulls me in and absorbs me until the very last page.”