Train your mind to be at peace and live with purpose every day. That’s the goal of Jay Shetty’s new book, “Think Like a Monk.” In it, the author shares sage advice culled from his own journey as an ordained monk and from interviews with other spiritual leaders. “We can all be happy and peaceful without needing a lot of money or material possessions,” said.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to learn how to find peace and live with purpose.
- Author shares personal journey and advice from other spiritual leaders
- Encourages readers to find peace and purpose in every day life
- Promotes living a simple, joyful life
- It may be a little dense for some readers
- May require more of an open mind to get the most out of it
- Could potentially change your life if you let it
Learn more about the author
Jay Shetty is an ordained monk, a viral video creator, and one of the world’s foremost experts on mind training. He has worked with mindfulness teachers such as Tara Brach and Jon Kabat-Zinn.
“A great read for anyone looking to find more peace and purpose in their life.”
“If you are looking for some inspiration, guidance or just a good read – this is the book for you!”