Thinner Leaner Stronger is a book about how to build the perfect female body. It was written by Michael Matthews, who is an experienced fitness writer and athlete. The book offers a simple science-based approach to muscle gain, fat loss, and overall health for women.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for any woman who wants to get in shape and build a better body. The simple science-based approach offered in the book makes it easy to follow, even if you have little experience with fitness or weightlifting.
- Provides a simple science-based approach to muscle gain, fat loss, and overall health
- Authored by an experienced fitness writer and athlete
- Addresses the unique needs of women
- It may be difficult to follow the advice if you’re not experienced with working out
- May require significant changes to your lifestyle in order to see results
- Some of the claims made about the benefits of this approach may be disputed
Learn more about the author
Michael Matthews is an experienced fitness writer and athlete. He has coached people of all ages and abilities, from total beginners to nationally ranked competitors. Michael is also the author of Gorilla Mindset, a bestselling book on mindset, success psychology, and self-improvement.
“I’m a big fan of Michael Matthews’ books, and this one is no exception. It’s well researched, clearly written, and full of helpful advice.”
“If you are looking to change your body, this is the book for you. It’s simple, straightforward and easy to follow.”
“This book really delivers on its promise to provide a simple science-based approach to getting in shape. I was surprised at how much practical information is packed into these pages. If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to becoming leaner and stronger, this is the book for you.”
“This book is amazing! I have read it cover to cover and taken a lot of the advice to heart. As a result, my body has never looked better!”