This audiobook is perfect for children who love volleyball. It contains over forty tips that will help them improve their skills and play better. The advice is easy to understand and fun to listen to, making it a great way for young athletes to learn all about the game.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who love volleyball and want to learn more about the game. It contains easy-to-understand tips that will help them improve their skills and play better.
- The author has a lot of experience playing volleyball, which she shares through the audiobook.
- The tips are easy to understand and helpful for young athletes.
- The book is entertaining and fun to listen to, making it a great resource for learning about volleyball.
- it is only for children who love volleyball
- it might be too basic for some athletes
- some of the tips may not apply to all players
Learn more about the author
Heather E. Schwartz is a sports reporter and author who loves helping kids learn about the games they love. She has written several children’s books on different sports, including Top Soccer Tips, Top Basketball Tips, and Top Baseball Tips. Heather currently resides in New York City with her husband and two young sons.
“I love this audiobook! My daughter is a volleyball player and she has learned so many new things from it. The tips are easy to understand and fun to listen to, making it a great way for young athletes to learn all about the game.”
“My daughter loves this audiobook! She’s been a volleyball player for about two years now and has learned a lot from listening to it. The tips are very helpful.”
“Heather Schwartz’s Top Volleyball Tips is a great resource for young athletes. The tips are easy to understand and provide helpful advice on how to improve skills and play better.”
“This is an amazing audiobook for children who love volleyball. Heather Schwartz provides clear and concise instructions that will help improve their skills.”