In the third book of the Wayward Galaxy series, space adventurer Reed MacAllister and his team are back for more action-packed adventures. This time, they’re on a quest to find an ancient alien artifact that can help them defeat the evil forces of Lord Kraxis. Along the way, they’ll face hordes of aliens and monstrous creatures, as well as treacherous traps and obstacles. Can Reed and his team overcome all odds and triumph in their mission?
For who is this book for ?
- The action is intense and never slows down
- The characters are likable and developed well
- There’s a good mix of humor and adventure
- This book is for people who like science fiction and fantasy.
- It’s the third book in a series, so you might want to read the first two books first.
- The author does an excellent job of creating detailed and believable worlds.
Learn more about the author
Jason Anspach is the author of the Wayward Galaxy series. He has a degree in aerospace engineering from Penn State University and has worked on NASA’s space shuttle program. When he’s not writing, he enjoys playing guitar and spending time outdoors with his wife and dog.
“Another rip-roaring adventure from Jason Anspach! If you’re a fan of science fiction and high-stakes action, then you’ll love the Wayward Galaxy series.”
“The action is fast and furious, the characters are likable and well drawn, and the plot moves along at a breakneck pace. I couldn’t put it down.”
“Another great addition to the series!”
“A rollicking space adventure with all the action, danger, and suspense you could want.”