What If I Name Her Grace? is a book about pursuing Jesus every day and finding grace even when you miss the mark. The author, Chrissie Kenaston, shares her own personal stories as well as biblical insights to help readers connect with God’s grace. This relatable and encouraging read is perfect for anyone who wants to grow in their faith journey.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to grow in their faith journey. It offers practical insights on how to connect with God’s grace and pursue Jesus every day.
- The author’s personal stories offer readers a relatable and intimate glimpse into her own journey with God.
- The biblical insights are helpful in deepening the reader’s understanding of grace.
- This book is encouraging and uplifting, providing hope for anyone who reads it.
- The author shares a lot of personal stories, which can be helpful for some readers but might be too personal for others.
- There is no table of contents or index, making it difficult to find specific topics or verses mentioned in the book.
- The writing style is very conversational and informal, which may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Learn more about the author
Chrissie Kenaston is a wife, mom, and writer. She loves Jesus and desires to help others know Him more deeply through her writing. Chrissie has been featured in numerous anthologies and online publications including Relevant Magazine, (in)courage by DaySpring Cards, The Purposeful Wife, Proverbs 31 Ministries’ A Woman After God’s Own Heart blog series,, Becoming., ThrivingFamily.com, Pray Continuously: 365 Days of Prayer for Mothers (Harvest House Publishers),among others.
“This is a great book! It’s encouraging, relatable, and packed with biblical insight. I loved it!”
“This book is wonderful! Chrissie shares her own personal stories as well as biblical insights to help us connect with God’s grace. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to grow in their faith.”
“This book is amazing! Chrissie’s transparency and vulnerability makes it easy to relate to her story. Her writing style is engaging and challenging all at the same time. I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to deepen their relationship with Jesus.”
“Chrissie’s writing is transparent and vulnerable, yet full of hope. This book will speak to your soul.”