In Who Not How, Dan Sullivan shares the unique formula that he and his team at The Strategic Coach have used to help thousands of entrepreneurs achieve bigger goals. Through clear explanations and examples, Sullivan shows how accelerating teamwork is the key to unlocking your greatest potential. Sullivan’s approach is based on the idea that how you do something is more important than.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for entrepreneurs who are looking to achieve bigger goals. Sullivan provides clear explanations and examples of how accelerating teamwork can help unlock your greatest potential.
- This book is based on the philosophy that how you do something is more important than what you do.
- The approach outlined in this book has been used by The Strategic Coach to help thousands of entrepreneurs achieve their biggest goals.
- This book is a great resource for business owners and professionals looking to improve their teamwork skills.
- The author’s approach is based on the idea that how you do something is more important than what you do.
- The book may be too dense for some readers.
- It focuses primarily on business and career goals, which may not be applicable to all readers.
Learn more about the author
Dan Sullivan is the founder and president of The Strategic Coach Inc., a Toronto-based company that provides coaching, training, and resources to entrepreneurs. He has helped thousands of business owners achieve their goals by teaching them how to work smarter—not harder.
“Sullivan has created a playbook for individuals and teams looking to achieve ambitious goals.”
“This book is a quick and easy read with great takeaways. Sullivan offers tangible tips for how to better work in teams–which, as any successful person knows, is essential for accomplishing big goals.”
“Sullivan has a great gift for boiling down complex concepts into easy to understand language. Who Not How is filled with strategies that will help entrepreneurs achieve their biggest goals.”
“Sullivan provides readers with a clear and concise guide on how to achieve bigger goals. His insights are based on his years of experience coaching entrepreneurs, and the lessons he has learned are applicable to anyone looking to expand their business or career.”