Why Women Have Sex is a controversial book that seeks to understand the motivations behind women’s sexual choices. The author, Cindy Meston, interviewed over 1000 women in order to get their candid thoughts and feelings on sex. From adventure and pleasure to revenge and manipulation, this book covers it all!
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to understand the motivations behind women’s sexual choices. It contains frank and candid interviews with over 1000 women, so it provides a comprehensive view of the topic. If you’re curious about what drives women sexually, then this book is definitely for you!
- This book is highly controversial, which makes it interesting to read.
- It seeks to understand the motivations behind women’s sexual choices, which is a topic that is often overlooked.
- The author interviewed over 1000 women in order to get their thoughts and feelings on sex, making this a very comprehensive study.
- Some may find the topic of sex taboo and uncomfortable
- The book is quite lengthy, at over 500 pages
- It can be somewhat graphic in its descriptions
Learn more about the author
Cindy Meston is a clinical psychologist and sexual motivation researcher at the University of Texas at Austin. She has written extensively on the topic of sex, including her previous book Why Men Have Sex.
“This was a really interesting and insightful book! I never realized there were so many different reasons women have sex. It made me think about my own motivations for sleeping with someone, and it was an eye-opening experience.”
“This book was an eye-opener for me. I never realized that women have so many different reasons for having sex. Cindy Meston does a great job of exploring all of them in detail.”
“This is a great book for anyone who wants to understand the motivations behind women’s sexual choices. The author does an excellent job of covering a wide range of topics and providing insight into why women make the decisions they do.”
“Eye-opening and educational, Why Women Have Sex is a must read for anyone interested in human sexuality. Meston provides insightful analysis of women’s sexual motivations and offers valuable guidance for improving relationships.”