Winter is the stunning conclusion to New York Times bestselling author Marissa Meyer’s Lunar Chronicles. Princess Winter is admired by everyone in her kingdom for her grace and kindness, and especially for her devotion to her younger step sister, Scarlett. But when an unexpected betrayal leads to tragedy, Winter discovers that it costs more than she ever imagined to be true to herself. In order from lowest price on Amazon to highest price on Amazon: 1.
For who is this book for ?
- The story is well written and engaging
- Characters are likable and memorable
- The ending ties up all the loose ends in a satisfying way 2.Write three cons about this book:
- Some of the plot points seem to be resolved too easily or conveniently
- Pace drags in some places, making it difficult to keep readers engaged
- The villain’s motivations are not entirely clear
- The story wraps up a little too perfectly
- The narrator’s voice is grating and inconsistent
- It feels more like a YA novel than an MG one
Learn more about the author
2. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles) 3.Scarlett Dragomir 4.
“The narration by Rebecca Soler is absolutely superb!”
“I loved this book! If you read and liked the first three books in The Lunar Chronicles, then you will love Winter. It has all of the elements that make up a great story: betrayal, mystery, action, adventure, and romance.”
“This was an amazing end to the series, and I highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of fairy tales, science fiction, or just good books in general.”