With Winning in Mind is a revised and updated edition of the best-selling book by Lanny Bassham. In it, he shares his mental game secrets for success in any sport or competition. The third edition includes new information on how to prepare mentally for big events, deal with stress and anxiety, focus under pressure, and much more. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced competitor, With Winning in Mind will help you achieve your athletic goals.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for athletes of all levels, from beginner to experienced competitor. It includes information on how to prepare mentally for any event, deal with stress and anxiety, focus under pressure, and much more.
- Lanny Bassham is a three-time Olympic gold medalist and world champion
- This book has been revised and updated for the third edition, making it even more relevant and useful
- The information in it is applicable to any sport or competition
- Some concepts may be difficult to apply in practice
- May only be useful for competitive athletes
- Could lead to a “win at all costs” mentality
Learn more about the author
Lanny Bassham is a world champion marksman and Hall of Fame member. He has won more than seventy international titles, including four gold medals in the Olympics.
“Great read. This book has helped me in all aspects of my life, not just sports.”
“I have read Lanny Bassham’s book, With Winning in Mind, and truly believe it has helped me become a better shooter. I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested in improving their shooting skills.”
“This book is a must read for any competitive athlete. Lanny’s approach to mental preparation and overcoming obstacles will help you perform your best when it matters most.”