This book tells the life story of Nikola Tesla, one of history’s most brilliant and enigmatic inventors. It covers his origins in Serbia, his groundbreaking work with electricity and motors, as well as his later career in America.
For who is this book for ?
- This book is well-written and thoroughly researched
- It provides a comprehensive overview of Tesla’s life and work
- It is an enjoyable read for anyone interested in computers or technology
- The author frequently interrupts the narrative with long, dry passages of technical information that are difficult to follow.
- The book is poorly organized and jumps back and forth between different periods in Tesla’s life without much explanation.
- It is often hard to tell when the author is speculating about Tesla’s thoughts and feelings, as opposed to relay what can be confirmed from historical evidence.
Learn more about the author
Marc Seifer is a board certified hypnotherapist, past president of the National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapy and author of nine books on psychology and spirituality.
“If you’re at all interested in Tesla, or just brilliant minds in general, then this is a must-read.”
“Tesla was one of the most brilliant and enigmatic inventors in history. Seifer does an excellent job of capturing his life story.”
“This comprehensive biography of Nikola Tesla is long overdue. Marc Seifer has done an exemplary job in researching every detail and presenting a compelling picture of this brilliant but often misunderstood inventor.”
“This is an extremely well written and informative biography of one of the most brilliant inventors in history. Marc Seifer has done a remarkable job in capturing not only Tesla’s brilliance, but also his passion for invention and exploration.”