In her new book, Wambach draws from the stories of successful teams to share what she’s learned about unleashing our power as a group. “WOLFPACK” is about how we can come together to change the game- in business, in sports, and in life.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to learn how to unleash their power as a group. It covers topics like teamwork, communication, and leadership, and is full of examples from successful teams in business and sports.
- Wambach’s book is a great read for those looking to learn more about the power of teamwork.
- The author shares some powerful insights and stories that will leave readers motivated and inspired.
- This title offers plenty of food for thought, making it an ideal choice for groups or team meetings.
- The author is Abby Wambach, who is a professional soccer player and has no business writing about teamwork in any other field.
- The book contains numerous personal stories from the author’s own athletic career that are irrelevant to the topic at hand.
- The book does offer some good advice on how to be a more cohesive team unit, but it is poorly organized and repetitive.
Learn more about the author
A world-renowned soccer player, Abby Wambach retired as the all-time leading goal scorer for the United States women’s national team. She has been awarded the FIFA Women’s World Player of the Year award and two Olympic gold medals. After her record-breaking career on the field, Wambach turned to writing and activism, becoming a vocal advocate for women in sports and girls’ education around the world.
“Wambach has written a powerful book about the importance of teamwork. Drawing on stories from her own life and career, as well as from other successful teams, Wambach shows how we can all unleash our power by coming together to change the game.”
“WOLFPACK is a must read for any individual or organization that wants to unleash their full potential and change the game. Abby Wambach lays out concrete strategies and examples based on her years of experience as one of the most successful athletes in history. Anyone who wants to be part of a winning team needs to read this book.”
“A very inspiring read! Abby covers topics such as teamwork, trust and integrity that are so important not only in sports but in every area of life. She tells her own powerful story with candor and humor while also sharing the stories of other successful teams. This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to achieve more both individually and collectively.”
“This book is about being part of a pack and how to work together to change the game. Abby Wambach shares her own powerful stories from her career as well as examples from other teams that have succeeded. What I love most about this read is the focus on togetherness- it’s not just about winning, but also understanding what we’re fighting for and why.”