This book by Clarissa Pinkola Estés is a compilation of myths and stories about the Wild Woman archetype. The author explores the power and significance of this mythic figure, who represents feminine strength, intuition, and creativity. This book will appeal to anyone interested in mythology or women’s studies.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for those who are interested in mythology and women’s studies.
- Compiles myths and stories about the Wild Woman archetype
- Author explores power and significance of this mythic figure
- Anyone interested in mythology or women’s studies would enjoy this book
- The author’s writing style may be difficult for some readers to follow.
- The book contains a lot of information that could be overwhelming for some people.
- Some of the stories and myths in the book may not be relevant or interesting to all readers.
Learn more about the author
Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Ph.D., is a psychoanalyst, writer, and workshop leader specializing in the areas of mythology and women’s development.
“If you are even remotely interested in women’s mysteries, this book is a must read. Clarissa Pinkola Estés has done an amazing job of compiling myths and stories about the Wild Woman archetype from around the world. She shows how this powerful figure represents feminine strength, intuition, and creativity. This book is rich with insight and will appeal to anyone who wants to learn more about the hidden aspects of women’s psyches.”
“This book is a treasure trove of information and inspiration on the Wild Woman archetype. Clarissa Pinkola Estés shares her profound insights into this timeless figure, gleaned from years of studying mythology and folktales. The stories and myths she includes are fascinating, and they will help you to access the power of the Wild Woman within yourself.”
“This book has been a life-altering read for me. After studying it and working with the exercises, I have been able to connect more deeply with my intuition, creativity and inner strength.”