This book is a comprehensive guide to youth ministry management. It covers everything from recruiting volunteers and developing programs, to fundraising and crisis communication. The author provides step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for managing every aspect of your ministry.
For who is this book for ?
Ministry leaders and volunteers who want to learn how to effectively manage a youth ministry.
- This book is extremely comprehensive, covering all aspects of youth ministry management.
- The author provides clear and helpful instructions for managing a ministry.
- The book is up to date with the latest technology trends, which can be useful for implementing new programs.
- The author often assumes that the reader has a lot of prior knowledge about youth ministry management.
- The book is repetitive in sections.
- Some of the examples provided are from specific religious denominations and may not be applicable to all readers
Learn more about the author
Mike Work is a youth ministry veteran with over 25 years of experience. He has written several books on the subject, including Youth Ministry Management Tools 2.0, and he speaks regularly at conferences around the country.
“Mike Work has done it again! This time he’s targeted youth ministry leaders with a comprehensive guide to managing their ministries. The book is packed with helpful tips and tools that will make your ministry run more smoothly.”
“Great read for any youth pastor!”
“This is an excellent resource for anyone involved in youth ministry! It’s easy to read and provides tons of helpful tips. I highly recommend it!”
“An absolutely essential read for any youth worker!”