Zak George’s Guide to a Well-Behaved Dog is based on the principle that positive reinforcement is the key to training dogs of all ages, breeds, and mixes. In this book, you’ll find proven solutions to the most common training problems, from pottytraining issues and chewing problems to fearfulness and aggression.
For who is this book for ?
This book is designed for anyone who wants to train their dog, including first-time owners and experienced dog lovers.
- This book is based on the principle that positive reinforcement is the key to training dogs of all ages, breeds, and mixes.
- You’ll find proven solutions to the most common training problems.
- The author, Zak George, has a lot of experience with dog training and he knows what works.
- The author’s views on training are based purely in positive reinforcement, which may not work for all dogs
- The book is a little dense and could be more concise
- It is expensive
Learn more about the author
Zak George is a dog trainer with more than ten years of experience. His positive reinforcement-based methods have helped countless dogs live happier, healthier lives.
“This is an excellent, concise guide to dog training. Zak George covers a variety of topics and provides easy-to-follow instructions for each one. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who owns or is considering owning a dog.”
“This book is fantastic! Zak George has come up with a logical, easy to follow plan for training dogs. I have already seen positive results in my dog since starting the program.”
“This is an excellent book for anyone wanting to train their dog the positive way. Zak George provides concise, easy-to-follow instructions along with helpful pictures.”
“If you are considering a dog, or already have one and could use some guidance, this is the perfect book. Zak George provides clear instructions with helpful photos for everything from house-training to basic obedience commands. I was particularly impressed by his section on solving problem behaviors―there’s no question that he knows his stuff! This book will be valuable not just for novice owners but also those who have had dogs in the past and may need a refresher.”