Antifragile is a book by Nassim Nicholas Taleb about how to protect yourself from harm and benefit from disorder. The book focuses on things that gain from chaos and volatility, such as businesses, economies, and individuals. Antifragility provides insights into how to thrive in uncertain times.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to protect themselves from harm and benefit from disorder, chaos, and volatility. It provides insights into how to thrive in uncertain times.
- The book is written in an easy to read style.
- The concepts are explained clearly and concisely.
- Antifragility provides a fresh perspective on how to thrive in uncertain times.
- The author can be verbose at times
- The book does not provide a lot of actionable steps
- May be too dense for some readers
Learn more about the author
Nassim Nicholas Taleb is a Lebanese-American essayist, mathematician, and risk analyst. He is the author of The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable, which popularized the idea of black swans—unexpected events with far-reaching consequences.
“A masterpiece … a must-read for anyone who wants to survive and thrive in our increasingly unpredictable world.”
“Nassim Taleb has written a masterpiece on antifragility. . . This is an immediately applicable and essential book for everyone who wants to prosper in the chaotic world we live in.”
“The book is a masterpiece…..Taleb’s thinking in this book goes beyond antifragility and into the realm of omniscience.”