This fascinating book tells the story of Charles Manson, from his early life to his role in the 1960s counterculture movement to his infamous murder spree. The author also explores the possibility that Manson was involved with the CIA and other government organizations.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who is interested in the history of Charles Manson and the 1960s counterculture movement.
- The author provides a detailed, well-researched account of Manson’s life and times.
- The book offers an interesting perspective on the Manson murders and their aftermath.
- It is thoroughly researched and well written.
- The author makes a lot of conjectures and speculations that are not necessarily supported by evidence.
- The book is quite long and may be tedious for some readers.
- It can be difficult to keep track of all the different people and organizations involved in the story.
Learn more about the author
Tom O’Neill is an award-winning journalist and author. He has written for such publications as Vanity Fair, the New York Times Magazine, and Rolling Stone.
“No one knows the true story of Charles Manson-until now. With unparalleled access to Manson’s family and friends, Tom O’Neill reveals the shocking secrets behind America’s most notorious killer cult leader.”
“The author does an excellent job of piecing together the various puzzles that make up Manson’s life and provides plausible explanations for many of the mysteries surrounding him. This is a must-read for anyone interested in Manson or the 1960s.”
“This is an absolutely amazing book! It’s well-researched and incredibly detailed. I couldn’t put it down!”
“This is a great book! O’Neill does an excellent job of delving into the mysteries of Charles Manson’s life and piecing together all the clues. This is one biography that you won’t be able to put down!”