This book provides parents with a guide to help them raise critical thinkers in the digital age. It covers topics such as how to instill questioning mindsets, how to deal with cyberbullying and fake news, and ways for parents to encourage their children’s creativity and curiosity.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for any parent who wants to help their child become a critical thinker in the digital age. It provides helpful advice on how to encourage questioning mindsets, how to deal with common issues such as cyberbullying and fake news, and ways for children be creative and curious.
- The book helps parents to raise children who are critical thinkers, a skill that is essential in the digital age.
- The book provides concrete examples and strategies for how to deal with various issues that kids face today, such as cyberbullying and fake news.
- The book encourages creativity and curiosity in children, which are valuable traits to develop early on.
- One con about this book is that it might be a little overwhelming for parents who are not familiar with digital media and technology.
- Another potential downside is that some of the advice may seem outdated or irrelevant in light of today’s constantly evolving online landscape.
- Lastly, some readers could argue that the book relies too heavily on anecdotal evidence rather than concrete research findings.
Learn more about the author
Julie Bogart is an internationally recognized expert on raising critical thinkers. She has written extensively about the topic and spoken to audiences around the world. Raising Critical Thinkers is her latest book, and it provides parents with a guide to help them raise their children in today’s digital age.
“If you have a young person in your life, this book is required reading! Julie Bogart offers insightful and specific ways to help kids question everything they read, see and hear. This important guide will empower both children and parents as we all navigate the tricky waters of the digital age.”
“This book is a must have for any parent raising children in the digital age! Julie Bogart provides an excellent guide to help parents foster critical thinking in their kids. The book is filled with helpful tips and suggestions on how to promote inquiry, creativity, and resilience in your children. I found myself highlighting many passages as I read through it! Thank you, Julie Bogart, for writing this invaluable resource!”
“I found this book to be a godsend! As a parent of two digital natives, I have been struggling to keep up with the ever-changing technology and help my kids navigate it in a healthy way. This book provides clear advice and strategies for doing just that. Highly recommend!”