The 10X Rule is a guide to achieving success and failure. Authored by Grant Cardone, the book stresses the importance of going above and beyond what’s expected in order to reach remarkable goals. The 10X Rule argues that most people aim for too little, ultimately leading to mediocrity. To achieve greatness, one must take massive action and work tirelessly until reaching their objectives.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for entrepreneurs, business people and employees who want to achieve more in their professional lives. It provides an actionable blueprint for success that anyone can follow.
- The 10X Rule stresses the importance of setting big goals and working hard to achieve them
- This book offers concrete advice on how to be successful
- The 10X Rule is an easy read that is full of helpful information
- The 10X Rule promotes a “work hard and you will be successful” mentality, which may not be applicable to all.
- The book can be repetitive at times.
- It does not offer much in the way of concrete advice or strategies for achieving success.
Learn more about the author
Grant Cardone is a New York Times best-selling author, top sales trainer, and motivational speaker. He has written five books on business success, including The 10X Rule. Grant’s message is simple: it’s not about working harder but instead aiming higher and taking massive action to reach goals.
“This book rocked my world! I’m in the process of rewriting my business plan and action steps after reading this.”
“This book is about how to achieve success and failure. According to Cardone, the key difference between the two is that successful people take massive (10x) action while others take very little or no action at all. The 10X Rule shows readers how they too can become successes by taking more initiative.”
“If you are looking for a book that is full of inspiration, motivation and practical advice then this is the one for you. [The 10X Rule] will help you to achieve success in all areas of your life by urging you to set big goals and work tirelessly until they are achieved.”
“A ‘must read’ for anyone wanting to achieve more in their life.”