The 4-Hour Workweek is a book written by Timothy Ferriss. It was first published on April 27, 2007, by Crown Publishing Group. The book advocates the concept of “escape 9-5, live anywhere, and join the new rich”. The book has been a “New York Times” bestseller, selling over 1.
For who is this book for ?
The 4-Hour Workweek is for people who want to get the most out of their lives by working less. Timothy Ferriss teaches how to streamline your life so you can work fewer hours and enjoy more free time.
- The book advocates the concept of “escape 9-5, live anywhere, and join the new rich”.
- The book has been a “New York Times” bestseller.
- The author is Timothy Ferriss.
- The ideas in the book may be difficult to implement
- The author advocates a very luxury lifestyle
- The concepts in the book may not work for everybody
Learn more about the author
Timothy Ferriss is an author, entrepreneur and public speaker. He has written three books, The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (2007), The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat Loss, Incredible Sex and Becoming Superhuman (2010) and Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines and Habits of Billionaires, Icons And World-Class Performers (2016).
“This book is life-changing! If you want to live a more leisurely, fulfilling life then this is the book for you.”
“The 4-Hour Work Week changed my life. It’ll change yours too.”
“It’s about living life on your own terms.”