Total Recall is the unbelievable but true story of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s life. From his early days as a bodybuilder to his rise to political power as Governor of California, Total Recall covers it all. Filled with never-before-seen photos and personal anecdotes, this book offers an intimate look at one of the world’s most famous faces.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who are interested in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s life story. It provides an intimate look at his personal anecdotes and experiences, including never-before-seen photos.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger has a fascinating life story
- The book is filled with never-before-seen photos and personal anecdotes
- Offers an intimate look at one of the world’s most famous faces
- Arnold Schwarzenegger may be a great bodybuilder and politician, but his writing skills are not that great. The book is filled with mistakes and poor grammar.
- The book is very long and can be quite repetitive at times.
- There is very little information about Arnold Schwarzenegger’s personal life (ie family, relationships) aside from his professional achievements.
Learn more about the author
Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of the world’s most famous faces. A bodybuilder and actor turned politician, he has led an incredible life. In Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story, Arnold tells his story in full for the first time. Filled with never-before-seen photos and personal anecdotes, this book offers an intimate look at one of the world’s most fascinating lives.
“An amazing life story told by the one and only Arnold Schwarzenegger.”
“Arnold’s voice comes through loud and clear in this riveting, first-person account of his life. From early on, we see the qualities that have allowed him to become one of the most successful people on the planet–drive, ambition, determination.”
“This is a great book. If you are a fan of Arnold, you will love it.”
“After reading this, I feel like I’ve truly gotten to know the real Arnold Schwarzenegger. He’s a fascinating person with an amazing life story, and I couldn’t put it down.”