A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire is the eagerly anticipated second novel in Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Blood and Ash series. It continues the story of Sariah, a girl born with mystical powers who must fight to protect her kingdom from those who would see it destroyed. Aided by her friends – including hunky rebel leader Tristan – Sariah will stop at nothing to keep her people safe, even if it means sacrificing everything she holds dear.
For who is this book for ?
- Jennifer L. Armentrout is a phenomenal author and knows how to write an addictive story
- This book is full of suspense, action, and romance
- It’s a great read for fans of young adult paranormal romance
- Second installment in a series
- Sequel may leave readers feeling unsatisfied if they don’t read the first book
- Focuses on romance more than action
Learn more about the author
Jennifer L. Armentrout is the New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author of young adult fiction, including the Covenant series, Wait for You, and her new Lux series. Her books have been translated into more than a dozen languages around the world. She lives in West Virginia with her husband and children.
“A thrilling, action-packed read that had me captivated from beginning to end.”
“Filled with action, intrigue, and heart-pounding romance, A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire is an irresistible read. Jennifer L. Armentrout has outdone herself with this exciting new series!”
“A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire is a spellbinding tale that had me hooked from the first page. Jennifer L. Armentrout has crafted a masterpiece with this series, and I cannot wait to see what she comes up with next!”