“A Reflection of Masks” is the second book in a series by Ken La Salle. It tells the story of Alex, a teenager who discovers that he has special powers and must use them to save his friends from a dangerous enemy. Along the way, Alex learns more about himself and comes to understand the importance of masks — not just as symbols of disguise, but as means for exploring one’s inner self.
For who is this book for ?
- The author has a beautiful way with words that makes the story flow effortlessly.
- The characters are well developed and interesting.
- The plot is exciting and unpredictable.
- The author takes too many liberties with the story’s structure, making it difficult to follow at times.
- The characters are not well developed and lack depth.
- The ending is weak and unsatisfying.
Learn more about the author
“An enjoyable read with likable characters and an interesting plot. LaSalle shows a good understanding of teen psychology, and the novel is well written.”
“This book is an amazing follow-up to the first one! It has all of the action, adventure, and romance that you could want.”
“A Reflection of Masks is an amazing book! It has everything you could want in a story — action, adventure, mystery, and romance. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves a good read.”
“A fantastic follow-up to an already great book. La Salle does a wonderful job of continuing the story while developing the characters further. This is a must read for any fan of superhero fiction.”