Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone is the ninth book in Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series. It tells the story of Claire and Jamie Fraser as they journey to America, seeking to escape the aftermath of Culloden Moor. Along the way, they must confront dangerous new adversaries and reunite with their old friend Lord John Grey.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for fans of science fiction and fantasy who are interested in the story of Claire and Jamie Fraser as they journey to America.
- The story is full of adventure and suspense
- The characters are well developed and engaging
- It’s a great read for fans of the Outlander series or historical fiction
- The book is very long and can be difficult to get through
- Many readers find the plot confusing
- The ending leaves a lot of unanswered questions
Learn more about the author
Diana Gabaldon is a renowned author of science fiction and fantasy. She is best known for her bestselling Outlander series, which has been translated into more than 32 languages.
“If you’re a fan of the Outlander series, then this book is a must-read. It offers plenty of excitement and adventure, while also exploring some interesting new territory.”
“This is an excellent book that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It has everything including adventure, romance and heart-pounding suspense.”
“The suspenseful and action-packed finale to the beloved Outlander series. “
“Loved it. It was exciting, romantic and adventurous.”