In The Infinite Game, Simon Sinek provides readers with a fresh perspective on how to approach their professional lives. He argues that in order to achieve long-term success, we must shift our focus from winning finite games to playing an infinite game. To do this, we must first understand what sets the infinite game apart. Whereas finite games are based solely on competitors’ efforts to defeat each other, the objective of the infinite game is evolution – it can never be won or lost because there’s no final destination. Participants in an infinite game embrace learning and growth as they continue playing; every new experience brings them one step closer to understanding the complex system they’re part of. Sinek draws upon examples from business, politics , sports and beyond to illustrate how embracing infinity leads not onlyto sustained success but also makes life more enjoyable along the way .
For who is this book for ?
The Infinite Game is for anyone looking to achieve long-term success in any field. It offers a fresh perspective on how to approach professional life, and provides readers with concrete examples of how embracing infinity can lead to sustained success.
- The Infinite Game helps the reader to focus on long-term success instead of winning finite games.
- It provides examples from business, politics, sports and more in order to illustrate how embracing infinity can lead to sustained success.
- The book makes life more enjoyable along the way as you learn and grow with each new experience.
- It is not possible to write three cons about this book
- The author’s examples may be difficult for the average person to relate to
- Some readers may disagree with the author’s philosophical viewpoints
Learn more about the author
Simon Sinek is an entrepreneur, author and inspiring speaker who has dedicated his life to understanding how great leaders inspire action. He wrote the global bestseller “Start with Why” which has been translated into more than 30 languages. Born in London and now based in New York City, Simon is a frequent keynote speaker on leadership and change.
“A great read that will help you rethink the way you live your life”
“A great read on how to think about your professional life in a more long-term, growth-based way.”
“I never thought about life and work in this way before. This book changes everything.”
“The Infinite Game is a must read for anyone looking to find deeper meaning in their professional life. Simon Sinek provides clear, concise and easy-to-understand principles that can be applied by anyone in any field.”