The story of a young woman who is struggling to move on from her past relationship. She finds herself torn between the memories of her former love and the temptation of new love. Through emails, letters, and text messages we follow her journey as she tries to figure out what it is she wants in life.
For who is this book for ?
- The author does a fantastic job of making you feel the characters’ emotions.
- The plot is very well written and keeps you captivated.
- The ending will make you cry (in a good way).
- The story is slow paced
- The author uses a lot of text messages, which can be difficult to follow
- The ending is not very satisfying
Learn more about the author
Colleen Hoover is the New York Times bestselling author of Slammed, Point of Retreat, This Girl, Hopeless and Maybe Someday. She lives in Texas with her husband and son.
“5 stars! I absolutely loved this book! It was so beautifully written and the story was amazing.”
“This is my all time favorite Colleen Hoover book. It’s a beautiful story of healing, love, and moving on.”
“Heart wrenching, beautiful, and impossible to put down.”
“Reminders of Him is a must read for any Hoover fan. It’s beautifully written and the characters are so real you can’t help but feel their emotions yourself.”